Monday 14 April 2014

Statement from Stefano Domenicali

(Scuderia Ferrari SpA via Twitter)
 
Following his decision to resign from the Ferrari Formula One Team this morning, Stefano Domenicali released the following statement on the Italian team's official website:
 
There are special moments that come along in everyone’s professional life, when one needs courage to take difficult and very agonising decisions,” said Domenicali. “It is time for a significant change. As the boss, I take responsibility, as I have always done, for our current situation. This decision has been taken with the aim of doing something to shake things up and for the good of this group of people that I feel very close to. With all my heart, I thank all the men and women in the team, the drivers and the partners for the wonderful relationship we have enjoyed over all these years. I hope that very soon, Ferrari will be back where it deserves to be. My final words of thanks go to our President, for having always supported me and to all our fans. I only regret that we have been unable to harvest what we worked so hard to sow in recent years.'
 
 
©Ben Johnston 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment