(Sauber F1 Team)
Sauber F1 Team's Adrian Sutil has confirmed that he won't be replaced after speculation emerged in recent week's that the German would be replaced by the outfit's test and reserve driver Giedo Van Der Garde due to the fact that the Dutch driver would bring more financial backing to the team. However speaking about the rumors in Hungary Sutil said:
'I think for half of my career they have said 'Adrian is out' but I'm still here and at my 120th Grand Prix, Any more questions? I'll be here a lot longer. Sorry but you'll have to live with my face! You can always ask me and I will give you the right answer. This is from someone out there who is bored or whatever. I don't know their problems, but we are good as a team and trying to get out of this difficult situation.'
Sutil joined the Sauber F1 Team from the Sahara Force India F1 Team over the Winter and Giedo Van Der Garde who previously drove for Caterham has driven in a number of Free Practice sessions so far this season.
Van Der Garde confirmed that he is just concentrating on he is doing for the team on Friday's. He is hoping to get the team out of their difficult situation that they are currently in. Sauber have failed to score points so far this season and will be hoping for a reversal of fortune this weekend.
© Ben Johnston 2014